Your start point for everything you need to know for your visit to Sutton and the Eastern Townships.
Open : 7 days a week from 9 am to 5 pm
Visit us : 24 A, Principale Sud, Sutton, Qc, J0E 2K0. Opposite the Fire Station.
Telephone us : 1 450 538-8455 Toll free : 1 800 565-8455
E-mail us :
Find us : Click this Sutton map for detailed driving instructions from your front door to ours!
Our services :
- Maps and guides for : Sutton Village, Rural, Church and Cemetery Heritage Tours
- Hiking information including trail map, day passes and annual membership for the 80 kilometer hiking network of the Parc d'environnement naturel de Sutton and Les Sentiers de l'Estrie.
- Sutton's cycling map with 12 paved and gravel routes. Also 2 US routes, 1 to Lake Carmi and the other Jay Peak.
- Sutton lodging information including packages and availability.
- Complete list and details of Sutton events
- Official Tourist Guides for all 21 of Quebec's tourist regions
- Good selection of maps : Sutton, topographical, road maps, cycling, hiking
- Complimentary rebate and discount coupons (subject to season and availabilty)
- Chemin des Cantons map and CD
Sutton's Visitor Information Office