Your starting point for everything you need to know for your visit to Sutton and the Eastern Townships.
Our services :
- Maps and guides for : Sutton Village, Rural, Church and Cemetery Heritage Tours
- Hiking information including trail map, day passes and annual membership for the 80 kilometer hiking network of the Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton and Les Sentiers de l’Estrie.
- Brome Missisquoi cycling map. Also can supply routes for 2 US routes, 1 to Lake Carmi and the other Jay Peak.
- Sutton lodging information including packages and availability.
- Complete list and details of Sutton events
- Official Tourist Guides for all 21 of Quebec’s tourist regions
- Good selection of maps : Sutton, topographical, road maps, cycling, hiking
- Complimentary rebate and discount coupons (subject to season and availability)
- Chemin des Cantons map and CD
Getting to Sutton
From Montreal: Approximately 1 hour 20 minutes, 111km ROUTE MAP
From Quebec: Approximately 3 hours 20 minutes, 272 km ROUTE MAP
From Burlington: Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, 110 km ROUTE MAP
From Boston: Approximately 4 hours 25 minutes, 395 km ROUTE MAP
By bus: Telephone 1 877 348-5599 Veolia
Monday to Saturday: 6:30am and 2:16pm
Sundays: 6:30am, 2:16pm and 6:26pm
Journey time: 1 hour 50 minutes approximately
Visited 1554 times, 4 Visits today