RUSTIC CABINS & CAMPING
11 sites and refuge open beginning of June to end of October: Rustic camping with magnificent views.Refuge has kitchen, fireplace and dormitory for up to 20 people in bunk beds.Services: Toilets at refuge. Tents for rental
- A network of 52 kms of marked trails in the heart of the Monts Sutton massif open year round for hiking and snowshoeing.
- Four peaks, four mountain lakes and wonderful views.
- Trails from 2 to 52kms with something for every grade of hiker.
- A network of 52 kms of marked trails in the heart of the Monts Sutton massif open year round for hiking and snowshoeing
- Linear trails and circuits from easy to challenging
- Four summits, four mountain lakes
Take a picnic and dabble your feet in the river or mountain lakes that you will find on these hiking trails :
- Village-Mountain – FREE, 6.4 km one way, approx. 2 hours, easy hike – Village on Maple
- Lake Spruce – 3.1 kms. round trip, approx. 1hour 45 minutes – Start point : 520m trailhead
- Lake Mohawk – 9.5 kms. round trip, approx. 4 hours – Start point : 520m trailhead
Visited 3275 times, 1 Visit today